Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ball Of Fire Orange Light Over Norridge Illinois

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: Around midnight.

Hello, on July 17, 2010 around midnight my finance, her mother, her cousin and myself all witnessed a ball of fire or orange light in the sky. We were on our back porch in Norridge, IL. My finance saw it first and had us all look at it. It was to the west and traveled east towards us.

It then changed and went Northwest traveling away from us, and fading into the distance. I tried to get a picture on my phone, but could not get it to pick it up. I got a better camera and the object disappears as soon as the flash went off. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment