Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bright Orange UFO Makes Wild Maneuvers Over Crown Point Indiana


Date: July 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed), and at the beginning of the month I was visiting my family in Crown Point, Indiana. On July 2nd around 10:30pm my self and a friend were sitting outside when we noticed a bright object in the sky, it was orange in color traveling from at first what appeared to be from east to west, (viewing south of it's movement) our initial thought was it was a plane since we often see planes travel this direction.

However the object stopped, made a few zig zag movements and approached our location from the north, it made a couple series of stopping and then resuming it's flight. It moved to a viewing location directly in front of us as we looked to the west, it then stopped for about 2 minutes, we heard nothing, no helicopter sounds, so jet engine noises and the sky was absent of any other air traffic.

As the object stayed at it's location, it began to glow very bright, orange in color and seemed to be in the shape of a diamond, and then it looked as if it raced out of the sky, not east to west, or north to south, just upwards at a speed that I've never seen.

I've been in the military and have seen plenty of F16's steep vertical take offs, but this made no noise and was gone in a flash. The entire event last about 10 minutes, feel kind of dumb that I didn't run inside to get a video of it or at least some pictures. I'll be honest, in 38 years of life, I've always thought stories like this were just made up and hoax's, but now have to say I believe that I have seen something truly unidentifiable.

I hope this information can be a use to you, and if possible I'd like to be kept up to date on other sightings. I don't look up at the night sky like I use to anymore. Thanks for having a place to put out information. Respectfully.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment