Monday, July 19, 2010

Circle Of Bright Orange Light Over Ontario Canada

Date: July 16, 2010
Time: 10:15 - 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Me, my father and step mom where sitting out letting our camp fire die out. They where putting my little brother to bed and I was looking up at the sky at the stars. I seen a shooting star a few times before seeing this object.

It was a giant orange circle in the sky, no noise, it moved in one direction to turn it moved in angles, not circular like a plane and it was in like a jerking movement. This is nothing like I ever saw before. I thought it was a fire work or something, but the light didn't flicker and didn't die out.

There was no noise and I didn't see a light fly to the sky, but before that my father and step mom came out and I pointed it out and the other people across from us camping seen it as well. My dad told me that it's been a long time, but he seen the exact same thing 20 years ago in the same area a few miles away.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment