Monday, July 26, 2010

Glowing Amber Triangular Shaped UFO Over Kansas City Missouri

Date: July 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:20 p.m.

Hello, at approximately 10:20pm, on July 25th, 2010, I took a photo of an amber glowing triangular shaped flying object slowly moving through the sky at an altitude lower than the plane that was above it. It was below the cloud level over Kansas City, Missouri traveling north until it finally disappeared into the clouds.


I have a photo from my phone which doesn't give an accurate reading of what I saw, but it's there. I am forwarding my photo taken by my phone in the next email.

Hello again, I forgot to mention that there were at least 20 or more witnesses. Regards.




If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment