Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lights In The Sky Over Liberty Township Ohio


Date: July 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, My son, his girlfriend and I watched the lights on Saturday night about 10:00 p.m. They looked to be north of us and we live in Liberty Township. At first I thought it was a meteor shower, but they pretty much remained stationary, but would disappear and then appear one at a time. I looked at the news the next day and there were articles about the Dayton air show and the hot air balloon show. I don't know what it was, but it was pretty terrific.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment