Monday, July 19, 2010

Round Bright Orange Light Over Algonquin Illinois

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Hello Brian, I just got the idea to Google “Orange orb in sky Illinois” because on Saturday night, July 17, 2010, somewhere around 10:15 pm in Algonquin, Illinois, I was standing outside to let my dogs out for their nighttime potty break. I always look up at the sky, watching the stars or lightening or whatever the evening brings.

This evening I spotted a round orange light traveling west to east go over the sky above me. It was strange looking, so I waited a couple of seconds until it was over head, looking for flashing lights of a plane or a sound of a plane (even though it didn’t look like one), but there was none. I ran back to the door and yelled for my husband to hurry quickly to join me to see what I was seeing.

It was closer and bigger than any satellite dot you’d see travel across the sky. It was strange, no doubt.

My curiosity is what brought me to Google ‘what I could describe’ I saw and that is how I am responding to you. Very interesting! Please let me know if you have gotten any explanations. Thank you!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment