Monday, July 19, 2010

White Light Turns Bright Orange Seen Over Brampton Ontario

Date: July 16, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

It's kind of funny, I had previously told a friend about a week ago that I was sitting in my back yard with my sister having a smoke( Brampton) Saturday July 16th around 10:00pm just staring out above the house opposite our backyard, when I saw a white light moving slowly across the top of his house.

It was pretty far away, but I continued to watch it, all of a sudden it lit up bright orange, a complete circle of orange for about 2 seconds and then went back to it's original colour white and faded off into the night. I had asked my sister if she had seen it as well, but she said she was not looking that way.

I started to think maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I was thinking about it for a couple of days, and just decided to look up UFOs Canada and see if anything was reported around that day. This sort of justifies maybe what I saw. Bye the way, my friend totally laughed at me and asked me if I had told anyone else, I told him no, just because of that reason alone.
I always sit out every night in my back yard and look up, but this was the first time that I actually saw something, hopefully not the last.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment