Friday, August 20, 2010

6 Triangular Formations/UFOs Over Bree Hill Wexford UK

Date: August 13, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, you came up in my first search for Wexford UFO's so I said I'd mail you. My brother and his girlfriend swear to watching half a dozen triangular formations east of Bree Hill last night.(Friday 13th August 2010). They apparently separated, did incredible maneuvers, then rejoined. Mostly red lights, some blinking on and off. I believe them.

If you hear of any more reported can you email me or send me a link. These were highly visible, I'd say someone else saw them. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment