Friday, August 20, 2010

Bright Orange Lights In The Sky Over Addlestone UK


Date: August 12, 2010
Time: Late Evening.

Hi Brian, my wife has just seen your page on Google, just to let you know I was out in my garden about 20 minutes ago waiting for any sign of the Meteor show and while I was in the garden looking up in the sky, I notice two bright orange circular lights in a line possibly 2-3 miles apart travelling at the same speed.

I watch them for a moment, called for my wife and before you knew it, they were gone. This is not the first time, we have seen these lights on numerous occasions, in formation of two's and more, the best being five one Friday evening about 4-5 weeks ago after leaving our local restaurant in Addlestone.

One section of three plus two, a reasonable distance apart we watch as one section broke away and disappeared, then followed by the rest, we are very intrigued at these sightings, one thing is for sure as somebody said to me, they are not lanterns drifting in the air. An Avid sighter.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment