Monday, September 20, 2010

Large Red Light Seen Over Mason Ohio

Date: September 19, 2010
Time: Evening.

My family saw the red light in the sky on September 19, 2010 at about the same time, as well. We live in the Mason, Ohio area, very close to Kings Island. I had just stepped out onto the deck, and I happened to look up. I immediately saw a large red light that clearly was not moving. I ran in to get my husband and kids, and by the time we got back outside, the light had begun to move very slowly.

It seemed to be blinking in and out, but not at any kind of regular interval. It traveled for a few minutes, and then it stopped again and remained stationary for another two minutes or so. Then it began to travel again, very slowly, and then it stopped one more time for about a minute or less.

We watched it travel again, with the blinking appearing to become more frequent, until it finally disappeared. About twenty minutes passed from the time I spotted the light to the point at which it disappeared. I called one of our local news stations while we were watching the light to see if they had gotten any other calls or if they had any information. They had already received a few calls, but they did not have an explanation.

They said that often someone from the Cincinnati Observatory will call to let them know if there is something going on that they're aware of, but no calls had been made. I've checked online at all four of our local news stations, but there is no mention of it. I plan to call the Cincinnati Observatory today.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment