Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Round Orange Glowing Sphere Filmed Over Solon Ohio (Picture)

Date: October 19, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Last night October 19, 2010 before 8:00pm my grandson and I saw a round orange glowing sphere, with a brighter spot on the "bottom" and no aviation lights, moving from the south heading north as we turned into our driveway in Solon OH, a suburb of Cleveland.

He jumped out of the car and took a picture with his phone as I parked.


The sphere continued north and, as we live in a Valley with lots of trees, the sphere quickly moved out of our view. I am 71 years old and my grandson is a freshman in college.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment