Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blue Green Light Bolt Over Witnesses Vehicle At Loudoun County Virginia

Date: December 29, 2010
Time: 8:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Route 15 about 1 mile north of Route 50 in Loudoun County, Virginia.

Number of witnesses: 1 (although the car travelling in front of me must have seen it too)
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round bright blue and green light travelling fast!


Hi there, I just got home from a trip to Wal-Mart to purchase a new comforter, and on my way I saw a blue and green light bolt over top of my car just above the trees on Route 15 in Loudoun County, just about a mile from Route 50 heading north. It totally freaked me out! The car in front of me (as well as myself) slammed on the breaks.

I immediately Googled "Blue and Green Lights over Loudoun County Skies" when I got home a few minutes ago and came up with your website. Although the description on your site was of white lights, I thought I would drop you a line to mention that my sighting of "whatever it was" was in the same location. I'm still palpitating.

http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2010/11/helicopter-pilot-shines-spot-light-on.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment