Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bright Blue Light Shoots Across The Sky Between Daytona Beach Florida And Houston Texas

Date: December 29, 2010
Time: Between 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.

Dear Brian, I was traveling from Daytona Beach, Fl. to Houston, Texas yesterday 12/29/10 and anywhere between 5:00am and 6:00am I saw a bright blue light shoot across the sky. I was on I-95 approaching Jacksonville, Florida. It shot across the sky from east to west and towards the ground at a very fast rate of speed, way to fast for it to have been an airplane.

My cousin was with me and I said did you see that, and he said yes and he also said that it looked like a shooting star. We looked towards the direction in which it would have struck or landed and expected a glow or an explosion, but there was nothing.

We then said I think we just witnessed a UFO, please if you have heard of anyone else seeing this around the Jacksonville area it be nice to know we weren't the only ones, or maybe you have information on what it was?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment