Monday, December 27, 2010

Circular Orange Colored Lights Over Templeville Road Dublin South Dublin Ireland

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Templeville Road Dublin South Dublin Ireland.
Number of witnesses:
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Circular, I think white, but maybe orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Ok never did a report before, and just found your site. I was doing a search on UFO sightings in Ireland. I am shocked now to read the reports on your site, reporting lights in Dublin on December 24th and 27th, 2010. I would like to confirm that I saw these same circular lights, at first there were two and then one following a short distance behind.

What happened is following as clear as I recall: At 18:15pm I was upstairs in a darkened bedroom just after Christmas dinner watching BBC 1 TV. I was watching the Doctor Who Christmas episode 2009. From my large bedroom window you can see clearly a part of Templeville road, and part of clear dark sky etc.

Suddenly out the window and out of the corner of my eye, I became aware of some lights. From my house they where coming from a southwest direction, moving northeast. Anyway, it was two lights moving slowly together in formation. It was not a plane flash as they where too low and there was no blinking, and of course there was silence. I ran down the stairs and into the street to see and they had gone. I didn't tell others in house because I had no evidence. I settled back to watch the good doctor assuming it over.

Then again I saw a third light on its own and it followed the same path as first two, (approximately 1 minute after first two lights. Again out of place as it was too slow and low. I ran downstairs and shouted to mum, come out have a look at this light.

I observed the third light move slowly for approximately 30 seconds more in the northwest direction and then it blinked out.

The end, the main purpose of this is to confirm reports of same lights observed in Dublin on the 24th and 27th 2009 sights. This is absolute truthful account. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment