Friday, December 31, 2010

Dozens Of Orange Red Lights Over Hamilton In South Lanarkshire UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hi, I have been looking for an explanation as to what I saw in the skies above Hamilton in South Lanarkshire at about half past midnight today. Found your page and although its not in your area, I thought you might be interested.

I saw what I thought was unusual even although the fireworks were all around at the time. Saw it like a orange-red star moving very low just above my house. I ran upstairs and saw several more at the back. I have a clear view over much of Lanarkshire from the upstairs. I was quite shocked at what I saw.

Over about 30 minutes there were dozens of these "flying stars". They all seemed to come to one central area as they moved south. They tapered off, but still I saw them in the distance, 1 or 2 at a time. It was an exceptional display when I realized it was happening. I'm glad I saw it, but I have honestly never seen anything like these flying objects before.
Yours Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment