Monday, December 27, 2010

Lights Zooming Around The Sky Over Kelowna And Westbank British Columbia

Date: December 12, 2010 and in 2003.
Time: Evening.

Hey, not sure if this is a real sight or not . But I wanted to let someone now what I've seen, to offer me an explanation or something

2003- I saw lights in sky at bus stop, there was 5 or 6 of them. They appeared to be chasing one another, not in an aggressive way, but in a 'game like manner. Witnessed by me and another person waiting for a bus.
These lights came fairly close, then shot off so incredibly fast.

I now live in Westbank near the water. Lights move from the sky and seem to skim the water, I thought these were car lights from the hillside on the other side, but these lights are similar, if not exact to what I saw in 2003. There is no pattern to how they fly, just a chasing pattern and then gone and up into the sky. I have seen these lights several times and I know they are not planes, aircraft, flashlights and cars. Just a side note, when I have no cell service, my cell says no network service.

Anyway I am not crazy or making this up, Just want to let people know who might believe me and offer me an explanation !

Additional Information:

Yes, I saw most the articles ! I thought out of all the sites yours was most reliable. I was in Kelowna before my move to Westbank, I lived in the mission area. I was at a bus stop in the boonies one night (there was another person waiting as well) when very noticeable lights were zooming around. There was 5 or 6 and they were just above an orchard (as we were at the bus stop on a hill and could see into the valley) they were luminous in blue color and large. Within seconds 3 shot up and the other went north across the valley and then swooped upwards. This was all in about 5 seconds or so and the guy waiting for the bus asked me " what the heck are those, do see this.

I did see what he saw as well. They moved at amazing speeds and all 5-6 of them were "chasing" one another like a game of tag, they were hard to count as they maneuvered so quickly. In the black night they were more visible, but I cant explain the speed, it was crazy. They zoomed around that night for about 3 minutes, then went so far up we could no longer see them.

I have seen these lights as recently as December 12th, 2010 above the lake near west point 4-5. This is when my cell went out of service until the lights vanished .

What concerns me is that about 20 years ago my dad who lived in Hartel AB Near Okotoks has similar sightings of lights chasing each other. He wasn't crazy either. What are they ? There's intelligence, the way the move as it seems calculated.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment