Friday, December 31, 2010

Red Orange Glowing Lights Over Luton Bedfordshire UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:30 a.m. - 12:45 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Luton Bedfordshire UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Looked like ball shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: After retiring to bed at around 10:45, I was unable to sleep due to fireworks. I got out of bed to see who the culprits were and through the fireworks I noticed a red/orange light travelling west to east. I knew it wasn't a plane, having lived here over 30 years. I thought it may have been a helicopter. I watched it cross the sky for about half a minute or so.

After a while I could tell it was odd as it appeared to be moving in a chugging fashion, like a rowing boat fast/slow. As that disappeared another object came into view travelling from the north west, but towards the same area. That eventually left my view, but was followed by another travelling the same route as the first and that was followed by the fourth, again travelling the same route as two others.


They were red/orange, glowing rather than bright. The first two were visible at the same time before the other two appeared in quick succession. I watched for a few minutes after the fourth disappeared but saw nothing else. Have there been any other reports? Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment