Sunday, December 26, 2010

UFO - Small Black Box Hovering Over Witnesses Home At Renton Washington

Date: July 2010
Time: Late afternoon.

Location of Sighting: Renton Washington.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was getting a solar panel installation estimate on my house. The woman providing the quote was measuring the area on my roof for the install. I was standing in the front yard watching her walk around on the roof. I then noticed a small black box hovering in the sky over my house. I have no way to know how high it was. I just stared at it for a few seconds.

No reflections, but it didn't seem to be a perfect rectangle. The western edge seemed to have some "imperfections". I called out to Aimee (the woman measuring on the roof). I kept saying "what is that? Can you see that?" It turns out that she doesn't have the best eyesight and really couldn't figure out what I was pointing at. I then ran back inside to get binoculars and when I returned, it was gone. It hadn't been moving at all before, and then it was completely gone moments later.

It was sunny. No pictures of it. I've thought about it on and off since and thought I should just report it. I could call the company that did the install to see if I could get the exact date of the estimate. Let me know if it's important enough to get that info.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment