Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 Orange/Yellow Lights Over Oshawa Ontario

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: 12:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Oshawa Ontario.
Number of witnesses: Several.
Number of Objects: 10
Shape of Objects: Horizontally oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On December 31, 2010, I was driving west on Coldstream and was just about at the intersection of Coldstream and Ritson in Oshawa, Ontario, when suddenly I saw what appeared to be a spray of lights that I thought were fireworks at first, coming from the direction of the dump. Seconds later, the "spray" of lights were approaching coming over Ritson Road and over the Macs Milk plaza.

The lights were now fling in a very scattered V formation. There were approximately 10 of these lights. They were orange/yellow and horizontally oval in shape. I pulled over to take a picture from my van window from my cell. There was absolutely no noise coming from them. I could not take the picture fast enough and before I knew it, they had crossed my path on Coldstream, and were over the roof of my van travelling in a NE direction.

I made a u-turn in order to take a picture of them heading in that direction and they were gone. It took me seconds to make that you turn and I searched the sky and drove around and they were gone as fast as they seem to have appeared. I have tried to justify what I saw, however I have never seen anything like what I saw. They were moving slightly faster than a plane would, and the light of each object was much larger and brighter than a plane.

They were close to each other in proximately and I remember thinking they could not be planes because of how dangerously close they were to each other, however they were not as close as the Snowbirds would fly, nor were they in a perfect V formation. There were other vehicles on the road in front of me and some passed me as I pulled over as these lights were crossing our path. I am hoping others will post what they saw last night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment