Friday, January 21, 2011

7 Red Star Like Objects Over Niagara Falls Ontario Canada

Date: January 21, 2011
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Hi, this is weird to me, but my wife and I were just outside at 11:45 pm having a smoke when we seen 7 red star like things in the air. There was no sound and they didn’t seem like planes because they were kind of close a few of them.

I came in the house to look it up, as to what just came over Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada with 7 red lights and you popped up. I was so glad to hear someone else seen this, let me know if you find out what it is. I might call the local airport when I am done typing. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment