Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blinking Light Changing Color South Eastern Oneida County Northern Wisconsin

Date: January 30, 2011
Time: 12:45 a.m.

There is something in the sky as I am writing this. I am in far south eastern Oneida county in northern Wisconsin, the object is a blinking light seeming to change colors, it is fairly low in the sky in a west, southwest direction from me.

It is staying in the same place, but if I look at it long enough it appears to dart around a small area then stay still again. This could be merely an optical illusion from staring at it in the dark though I suppose.

Vike Factor Note: The light the witness is looking at sounds like it is a star.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment