Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Deep Orange In Color Objects Over Gig Harbor Washington

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:10 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Gig Harbor Washington.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 13 or 14.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On New Year's Eve at midnight, I looked out my window to view Henderson Bay (Puget Sound) where there are often displays of fireworks on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve. I checked to see if I could see any such displays. There were none, but an orange light appeared coming from an easterly/westerly direction. Intrigued, I watched it move across the sky and then go in a more upward direction.

Another appeared from the same direction as before followed by another then another spaced almost evenly apart for the first few. I awakened my 14 year old daughter who watched the rest with me. She got her camera to use the zoom for a closer view, but it wasn't strong enough to see much more detail. We watched together as 2 came across the horizon fairly close together and seemed to slow a bit above the bay and then move on as the other had. We continued to watch them until either the 13th or 14th came by. They stopped after that.

The last two were spaced more apart in timing than the rest. All went in the same direction, some went up higher sooner than others and some continued below the cloud line. I had opened the window to hear if there was any sound, but other than the normal pops here and there or fireworks, the sky was silent. No motor sounds, airplanes or helicopters. There were no flashing lights on these objects. Only a deep orange glow.

The next night I watched the sky and viewed airplanes and helicopters just to make sure that I didn't mistake what I saw (however that many in a row would have been odd even if it were planes or helicopters!) and there is no chance that what we saw were planes or helicopters. We have never seen anything like this before. It was eerie, yet amazing!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment