Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Huge Bright Colored Twinkling Light Over Racine County Wisconsin

Date: January 2, 2011
Time: 12:05 a.m. until 1:15 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Racine County Wisconsin.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Huge bright twinkling reddish, blue, green and yellow.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night my husband looked out the front door window as he usually does before we go to bed and he sees something strange. He calls me over and at first glance I said it’s a plane, "no" he says and in that same moment I realized it was not moving, it just twinkled/blinked very quickly, very brightly a reddish then blue-green then yellow.

It was not very high in the sky, we were looking at it about the height of the midsection of the power line pole between there and the top of it. We live right on Lake Michigan and it was out over the lake. From our distance the red and yellow were more pronounced, but then we could see the blue or green in there too. We continued to watch and as we did for over an hour and it barely moved.

But ever so little it had creped a bit to the south and a little higher by the time we went to bed. We have never seen anything like this and as I am trying to look stuff up. I came across this site and a man and wife describe something like ours last night only at 8:45pm and in Thornton, TX.

I notice that your site specifically has a lot of "orange" light activity. The only thing my husband and I have every seen before and this was a couple years ago. We were driving home going south and in the sky to the left were three "orange" balls that moved straight up fast and then a sharp maneuver back the direction it came and then they just disappeared. We just looked at each other like "Whoa"! What is going on out there?

I really wished I had a telescope last night or that someone seen what we did last night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment