Monday, January 24, 2011

Object Filmed With Large Contrail Following Behind Over Elgin Illinois (Picture)

Date: January 4, 2011
Time: Between 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: With photos of an orange color to the object, usually caused by the sun setting making the object appear to be orange, most of the photos I see like this are jet aircraft, but this one is a bit strange looking. I might be wrong, but the object making the contrail looks like the old flying wing, or something of that shape. I really am not sure what this is.

Brian, I live in a retirement community off (name removed) Rd in Elgin, Illinois. Our house backs up to a small wetland area so I have my camera ready to take pictures of all the wildlife we see here.

Photo Left: Click on the picture for larger view.

On January 4th, 2011 though between 5:00-6:00pm I saw what I thought was an interesting orange cloud.

I grabbed the camera, but noticed the cloud was moving rapidly southeast. My 100-400-lens is not great when it is dark, but I shot anyway. I put the picture on the computer in Photoshop just to crop it and make the resolution better. I did not alter the picture other than that! It was not a cloud, it is "V" shaped and just doesn't look like an airplane either, very interesting.

The V sides looked rolled. Anyway I have attached the picture to this email for your interest.

I am not someone who has studied UFOs or even want to believe that they exist.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment