Saturday, January 29, 2011

UFO Twice As Big As The Planet Venus East Of Grande Prairie Alberta

Date: Summer 2010
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: East Of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Venus like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live in a rural setting 40 minute drive from any town. I was working that night and came home at around 3:00am. I needed to unwind and just take a breath from my stressful job, so I turned to the sky.

I have been a skeptic my whole life, starting in grade two, where I have studied space and everything about it. I also took out books and anything I could get my hands on, to explain things that others thought were paranormal. I knew the real meaning of UFO, in grade three, which does not = Aliens. Anyhow.

I come home at 3:00am and look at the stars. My view is so clear I can see the milky way, and it’s an incredible sight. I have my own telescope and know the stars off by heart, what's supposed to be there and what's not.

As I faced the south to look for Venus, Mars or Sirius, I saw a big glowing light. At first I thought it was Venus, but it was twice as big and a wee bit brighter. I was confused, but realized It must be a satellite. This bright object was making an arc across the sky, but, was shivering. Vibrating up and down, left and right, as it made it’s way southeast and down. It was very, very slowly getting smaller as it vibrated, curving down.

I stood there with my mouth open, because it was something I had never seen before, in 10 years of observing the sky. It slowly moved behind a branch blocking my view, and disappeared until I stepped around it, confirming it wasn't my mind or eyes.

I heard nothing, which was also weird. 3:00am in the country? You can hear everything, but not one sound. It finally bobbed behind the horizon, with out a trace. No jet marks, smoke, meteor streak, or sound. Nothing.

Maybe I've become the people I always thought were crazy and always had an explanation. But I have none.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment