Monday, March 28, 2011

Professional Journalist Observes Three Green Circular Lights Over London UK

Date: March 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hi there, I live in London (UK) and am not a believer in UFOs or anything like that. But last night (27 March 2011), about 8:00pm local time, I distinctly saw three green, circular lights outside my kitchen window sort of dancing about. I couldn't work out what they were.

They were similar to some kind of laser effect, but there is nowhere they could have been projected from and they were moving independently (i.e not from one source).

It really felt like they were looking in at the flat! In terms of size they were about the size of a tennis ball. I went to get my binoculars to see if I could work out where they were coming from, but when I returned they had gone. I scanned around with the binoculars to see if there was any obvious source. Nothing to report there.

The lights did not come back. I am a professional journalist writing about politics, so this is not at all my field, but nor am I inclined to fantasies or hallucinations. So, what do you reckon? A UFO? And if so, what was it doing? Regards from across the Atlantic.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment