Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bright UFO With Beams Of Light Shinning From It Over Melros Beach Dawesville Western Australia

Date: March 27, 2011
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Bright Star like shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my local beach. It was a dark night when I looked toward my left to the point far away in the distance. It was dark. It turned then, I looked back and saw a bright light which looked to be like a really bright motorbike light (at the beach point)

It gradually moved toward me very fast. It had star like beams radiating out from a bright light in the middle. It looked to be fast approaching me along the beach and it really scared me. I ran back to my car. There was no sound whatsoever. I drove to another point high up on the hill and went to the beach path looking downward onto the beach (took 2 minutes to get there) There was no light on the beach?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment