Thursday, April 28, 2011

Clear Spherical UFO Bobbing In The Sky Over Te Atatu Peninsula Auckland New Zealand

Date: April 13, 2011
Time: Between 0930 and 1000 hours.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On a clear wind free morning I observed in an easterly direction at a 60 degree angle from me at the far end of Te Atatu Road an almost clear sphere bobbing along in the sky. It appeared at first to be plastic bag, but I noticed immediately that it’s movements were irregular.

It moved in a rhythmic shallow arc, pausing at the top of the arc .It did this about five or six times to the right, then changed direction quickly to the left. It was then I noticed when the sun 'caught it', it had a centre to it and it appeared to radiate from the centre lines like a dandelion observed from above.

It was partially see-through in appearance, so it looked blue like the sky behind it. It sort of glistened. When it had changed direction suddenly to the left, I reached for my sunglasses to take them off for a better view. While I was watching and removing my sunglasses, it sped away from me at the same angle I was observing from, so quickly I realized then that it was very big and very far away.

This all took about ten seconds. I have excellent un-assisted eyesight, I am a 43 year old truck driver in good health. I was closing up my truck after unloading in a yard with no other witnesses, dammit. I have had two other UFO sightings in my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. We have (on two occasions now) seen an orange 'ball' (a dull orange glow) moving at an altitude of what appears to be approx 800 feet and travelling at around 200kmh from the direction of West Harbour travelling in a Sth East direction toward Massey. The object then simply disappears! Sounds bizarre but now our family of 7 have seen this on two seperate occasions at around 8pm!

    ReplyDelete