Monday, April 25, 2011

Metallic Object Seen Near Merritt British Columbia

Date: April 22, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My fiancée and I were driving from Vancouver too Kamloops, B.C. and about halfway between Hope and Merritt on the Coquihalla Highway we seen an object to our right off in the distance behind a mountain.

At first it was a plume of smoke going straight up in the sky, about a km or two high, not moving. Then the plume of smoke veered too the right and I saw a metallic object shining in the forefront of the con-trail.

I took video footage with my blackberry, and surprisingly got about 6 seconds of the metallic object out of the 30 second video. I'm not sure how flares move, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't one.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment