Monday, April 4, 2011

Objects Dispensing Brown Contrails Over I-15 North Of Las Vegas

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: 4:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Dots, dispensing brown contrails.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was headed northbound on I-15, north of Las Vegas, when I noticed a small dot in the sky leaving a dark, brownish contrail in it’s path. The object then disappeared only to be replaced by another dot, of similar likeness also leaving the same contrail. This object disappeared too.

I then came upon an accident involving a family of Asian descent and a white male. I pulled over to assist them and was joined by another motorist and a truck driver who were amazed by what we were seeing in the sky. However, they were reluctant to discuss it as (I think) it put them outside their comfort zone.

We called the authorities, helped secure the scene and, since there were no injuries, I continued on my way.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment