Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strange Orange Fast Moving Object Over Bedworth Warwickshire U.K

Date: April 27, 2011
Time: Evening.

Last night I saw something very strange, I was smoking in my back garden and it was a clear night. I was just looking up when all of a sudden from my right, which would be east, something was moving and caught my eye. It was shaped like a plane, but couldn't be, as it moved so quickly. It lasted all of 3-4 seconds.

It came from the outside of my right vision and moved toward the north. It was a faint orange colour, and it flickered, but didn't look like it was burning. It was almost translucent and disappeared from view when it hit the light pollution on the horizon. It was too large to be a plane, as a plane that appeared that large would surely have been flying low and it would have made a noise, this was silent and very fast.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment