Sunday, April 24, 2011

Three Strange Light Cause Problems At Plaster Rock New Brunswick Canada

Date: October 2010
Time: Evening.

I would like to report a sighting happened in Plaster Rock New Brunswick Canada, last October in 2010. I was at a hunting camp alone, I went to bed and everything shut off. After about a half hour in bed, three strange balls of light, white light which made everything electrical blink in the camp.

The lights came from behind the camp in the woods where there is nothing but trees, no electrical anything. Then after the third blast of white light, (which lit up the camp) the TV came on by itself.There was a white static volume that was all the way up. I could hear a shhhh, so I got up slowly.

I was scared stiff and slowly walked to TV, pulled the plug out and as I did, everything went silent and the front door slowly opened, squeaking as it did. I was shaking and I didn't move for ten minutes. I was as white as a ghost with all body hair standing on end.

After approximately ten minutes had passed, I slowly walked to door, shut it and slowly went back to bed. I still can't figure out what it was, but all I know is, I never want to experience that again. My name is (name removed), I'm 31 years of age and wish to gain nothing from this. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment