Monday, April 25, 2011

Unknown White Colored Object Seen Near 6 Nations Southern Ontario Canada

Date: Somewhere around 11th to the 25th of April 2011
Time: Daytime sighting.

Hi there, my friend has seen something recently in the last 2 weeks near 6 nations Southern Ontario, highway 24 Brant County, heading towards Cambridge following along side the Grand River.

She told me, and I also told my girlfriend that she saw something around the Perry Sound area recently too. It was in day though!

A white object flying same speed as us, but accelerating upwards on an angle and then it disappeared. We were coming from Sudbury in a Greyhound bus, and this Greyhound was different as it had larger windows that wrapped around to the top kind of. So it worked out well.

I thought the object was a plane, until it suddenly disappeared. I think they are here keeping an eye on the land and seeing how were using this Ancient technology etc. Hitler and the Third Reich were investigating things and were on the brink of something, but it didn't happen. Now here we are some years later and this is still going on.

Humans are trying to find out this technology, but I think soon we are going to be put in our place. Hope this isn't too crazy for you. My friend I mentioned above and myself are first nations.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment