Monday, May 2, 2011

Orange Glowing Ball Of Light Over Seaforth Liverpool UK

Date: May 1, 2011
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) and live in Seaforth, Liverpool. Last night 01-05-2011 at 2330hrs I was in the back garden having a cigarette and noticed a nearly perfect ball glowing orange with a slight haze around it, travelling quickly from east to west. I ran in to get my video camera, by the time I had got it, the object had moved too far away to video, although still about visible.

I have looked online and can't see any other sightings of it for last night. I found a similar picture on a website and have sent you it as a comparison. Aircraft do fly over but this had none of the lights you would normally see. I have seen Chinese lanterns and it definitely wasn't one of these either, it was moving far too quickly and there was no wind last night, yes wind speed varies the higher you climb but as I say it was a near perfect ball.

Do you have any explanation as I'm baffled. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment