Friday, September 30, 2011

4 Or 5 Orange Lights Over Salt Lake Valley Utah

Date: September 29, 2011
Time: 9:40 p.m.

Hi Brian, Per your directions here, (http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/2010/09/formation-of-orange-lights-over-salt.html) I want to tell you about something I saw last night (September 29, 2011). At 9:40pm, I was driving south on 700E (towards 7500S), and I noticed 4 or 5 lights in the sky. They were orange and seemed not to be moving. I kept looking up and trying to figure out what the hell they were, while also trying not to wreck my car because I was driving.

Finally (about 90 seconds after seeing the lights) I found a parking lot to park and get out of my car to look at them. By that time they had disappeared, except for 1. It was traveling west, and it made no sound.

The orange light pulsated on it. As it traveled west, the light extinguished and it disappeared in the middle of the sky. Then another orange light came from the east and did the same thing, eventually disappearing in the middle of the sky by turning its light off.

A car driving by spotted me in the parking lot. There were 2 people in it, a guy and a girl. The girl excitedly screamed "did you see that!?" Then the guy mentioned "we saw about 8 of them and they were hovering down close to the houses.

The girl asked "did you see the one with the weird shape?" Something about a "triangle top." I answered no, because I hadn't gotten a good enough look, but they obviously did.

The lights came and went pretty quickly, but a bunch of people had to have seen them other than me and those other two people. In your blog, I noticed it has been almost 1 year exactly since your sighting (Sept 30, 2010) and mine (Sept 29, 2011). Not sure what to make of that, or any of this, but it sure is interesting. I've never seen anything like that in my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment