Thursday, September 29, 2011

Neon Blue Light Over Rancho Palos Verdes Portuguese Bend California

Date: September 17, 2011
Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

On September 17 of this year at around 2:00am a friend and I were sitting in my backyard and noticed my entire backyard and house light up a neon blue with a hovering sound affect. It wasn’t headlights because I have a high wall that would block it out and it wasn’t a plane because this was way, way to low and it couldn’t have been a helicopter because the propellers weren't heard.

Our idiotic conclusion is that something came right over us and hovered for less than a few seconds and was gone. Well today September 22, 2011 around 9:00pm another friend and I were driving in San Pedro going up a hill north of the cliff and as I drove on up, the entire sky lit up with the same neon blue light and in seconds it was gone.

My best way to describe this is as if someone had a flash light over the earth and clicked the on and off switch. I hate to say these sightings are to frequent for me in the past month. I have seen what I believe to be UFO's twice. All I want is an answer, even if I were to find out it was the most obvious of things, this will have been worth writing.

After this occurred my friend and I drove towards Rancho Palos Verdes, Portuguese bend and felt an eerie presence. it was darker than usual and foggier. Maybe were over thinking things.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment