Friday, September 30, 2011

Orange Glowing Objects Over West Galt Area Of Cambridge Ontario

Date: September 10, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.

Hi there, I live in the West Galt area of Cambridge Ontario and last night at a family BBQ, myself and several of my guests saw an orange glowing object moving towards us from the North Dumfries area along 97 in the western area of the sky. It appeared to be pulsing with light and moved erratically. At times seeming to pause then disappear then reappear and shoot off.
My mom attempted to photograph and video it, yet while it showed up on the screen of the camera, the image was entirely black.

Sightings happened at approximately 11:30 pm and 2:00 am, but I can't be sure as I didn't think to check the time. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment