Sunday, September 11, 2011

UFO Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia (Event Filmed)

I thought I would post a very quick note about the sighting that took place over Babine Lake at the end of August 2011 and was clearly visible from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Today, September 11, 2011 I drove up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and placed an order. One of the employees asked if my ears had been burning the night before as a group of folks were talking about a UFO sighting on Babine Lake and that “pictures” had been taken by numerous people of the UFO event.

I have not seen any of the photos, and I have not spoke to anyone who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would like to speak to any and all of the folks who watched this unusual event. I am more than happy to drive out and meet with people and love to view the photos. This of course in hopes of trying to figure out what this may have been, if possible.

Lakes District Newspaper (Burns Lake) article also on the UFO sighting - http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_north/lakesdistrictnews/news/129331333.html

You can contact me, Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net or at my v_factor_paranormal@live.com email address.

Please note, everyone’s personal information is kept confidential.

Thank you

Brian Vike for Sightings.com http://www.sightings.com/ and The Vike Factor Into The Paranormal (v_factor_paranormal@live.com)

Brian Vike
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia Canada
VOJ-1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment