Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fast Moving Orange Light Over Grinstead Lane Lancing UK

Date: August 20, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

I was in my garden in Grinstead Lane Lancing Saturday 20th August at around 21:00 when I saw an orange light stationary north westwards towards Lancing ring. It looked quite large and an aircraft with flashing lights passed underneath.

I called my wife out to look and we both observed it diminish slowly in size and sped off very fast and vanished. It was not a plane we saw something like it in the same area several weeks before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment