Saturday, October 8, 2011

Round Ball Of Light Hovering Over Naramata British Columbia

Date: August 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:39 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Hi, I believe I saw a UFO Saturday night in the east horizon behind Naramata,B.C., around 8:39-9 pm. It was between dusk and dark. It looked like a round ball of light hovering, then it dropped down out of sight behind the mountain which is just behind our place.

It is a low mountain, so it appeared to be fairly close. The size was larger than I have seen and the way it dropped out of sight was much too fast for it to be anything else. I am 57 and know what satellites and planes, helicopters at night look like etc., and this was different.

I don't go looking for UFOs, but I definitely have an open mind when it comes to believing they exist. I also think they can be seen in different dimensions, so that some people are privy to sightings and others are not. This would explain only some people seeing them.

I seem to have a gift in this area, but I have not explored it. It just pops up now and then, Re: UFO sightings and other experiences. Last summer I had a similar UFO experience, same place, time, only it was closer and no sound like there should have been. It was silent.

Have you explored this aspect of UFO sightings? Beings from other civilizations travelling here would have to be more advanced, thus their ability to access other dimensions, and portals etc. I am a very down to earth person, but I also believe there is much more going on than we are aware of. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment