Sunday, November 13, 2011

11 Or 12 Red Orange Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan (Pictures)

 
Date:  November 12, 2011
Time:  Approx: 6:10 p.m. 
 
I recently read a post on your website dated June 11, 2011, about a sighting of 11 red lights over Lansing.

Well I'm here to tell you that I and one other witness on 11/11/11 at approximately 6:10 p.m. at night with a clear dark sky noticed what seems to be the same thing as the June sighting 5 months prior.
 
There were 11 or 12 reddish orange lights flying in a some what straight line over the city of Lansing, right near the community college.
 
Things we thought the reddish orange lights could have been, but just can't be.
 
They were too fast for floating lanterns found in Asian culture, they were silent so no sign of helicopters or any type of engine noise, they did not have blinking lights. Things to consider though.
 
It was veterans day and the airport in Lansing is north of down town Lansing, the lights were traveling from south east to straight north.
 
I am really glad that I found the June article, this will help me and my witness not look and sound so crazy!

If you need more information, just ask me! We also got some blurred pictures too.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

6 comments:

  1. Saw them over DeWitt on 2/12 around 9:45 PM. Same as you describe heading south.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw 3 red lights over Dewitt on 12/24/11. Traveling west to east around 9 pm. 2 red lights silently headed across sky then disappeared . Third light followed same path about one minute later. All disappeared at sky's zenith. Three of my family saw them. Very strange.

      Delete
    2. One thing is for sure..they keep appearing over Lansing, Michigan! I wonder how I may be able to communicate with them!?
      Any ideas...?

      Delete
  2. saw about 8-10 last night over rochester hills! very fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In early August of this year, I witnessed one amber colored orb just north of city of Lansing, MI. It just sat in the sky and then "blinked out" and was gone. Not only was that weird but so was the several helicopter's flying around the Lansing Mall and Meijers. WHAT IS GOING ON!?

      Delete
  3. I saw five red or what looked like orange lights over North Coral Springs, Florida. my reaction at first was like they are not really. But i noticed they had a formation and also the appeal to disappear for 20-30 sec. I was sitting down in my chair on the lawn when i noticed the floor was orange and all around me. They were hovering on top of me, i felt so weird that i went cold, until i came back i was at the hospital. The lights come and go and i have seen them 3 times already in different parts of Florida. The only thing i can say is that we are not alone because what i heard from my brothers when i was cold was that two fight jets were roaming the area for 10-25 mins this only happens when there is something going on in the sky.

    ReplyDelete