Monday, November 14, 2011

Loud Cracking/Roaring Noise Coming From Massive Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Object Over Hervey Bay Queensland Australia

 
Date:  May/June 2006
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hey there, how's it going? I just decided to watch this new show on OLN, the "UFO Hunters",  even though I haven't paid much attention to the show in the past and I still don't, but I've shared the same experience you had mentioned yourself and I figured I'd just open my laptop up and see if I could find any information on what I saw, or if I could find anyone else who had seen the same thing.

Now this all took place in may/June 2006. I've never used the internet then like I do now, so this is why I'm emailing you. I flew to Sydney, Australia, to where I met my wife and we prepared to set off for a journey we knew we'd only see probably once in our lifetime.

We stayed in Sydney for about a week, travelled 13 hours north to a place called Byron Bay where we stayed for about 2 weeks.

Our next stop was a few more hours north to a small town called Hervey Bay where we had stayed and worked for a couple months to build our bank accounts up for the next move further up the east coast.

It was about 10:30pm and we just shared a pizza and decided to go for a walk to town just to see the night life etc..

We heard this very loud cracking/roaring noise almost like a jet would sound when it passed at high speed, but the noise didn't just come and go, it roared in the distance.

We looked behind us, and in the sky we seen this massive "cigar" shaped object that was glowing bright bright blue and was travelling far faster than any plane I've ever seen before.

The light the object was giving off definitely lit the whole sky, and the town below, and we could clearly see way out into the ocean as it was passing.

It wasn't just blue and glowing, it had a tail of colors coming off the back that was easily 2 times longer than the cigar shaped object itself. Immediately I was looking around for people to share the experience with, so we weren't alone with it, but we were the only ones around.

We only seen the object for 15-20 seconds before it swept past the sky and completely vanished. If I was to say how far this was away from us, it was a good 50-60km+ away and I'd have to say it was at least 1500+ feet in the air.

One thing that was consistent though, it wasn't heading "down to earth", it made it’s way from one end of the sky to the other, south to north and it had a very consistent speed that didn't change, and the sound didn't change until it was out of sight.

That's really all I got to say about it. Not sure if it was a meteor, or what it was, we were excited about seeing it, but also curious as to why no one else in the town had seen it and we spent 3 months in that town.

Your write up was the first I read, and I'm happy to reply to it.

Any more questions just ask me. I'm from Canada, B.C. if you have any pictures you've saved from your experience, please forward them to me.

Look forward to hearing from you to see how close we are in experiences. Thanks.

Vike Factor Note:  The witness here believed it was myself who witnessed something the same as him, but the report he read was sent into me from someone else who seen something similar.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment