Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Unusual Object Moves Across The Sky Over Warrington UK

 
Date:  April 24, 2011
Time:  11:15 p.m.


Hello Brian, my name is (name removed) and I live in Warrington UK. It's halfway between Liverpool and Manchester.

I was outside at 23.15, looking up at the stars as I had my last cigarette of the day. I noticed a single star get significantly brighter, just south of the Plough constellation.

I watched it as it remained in place for around a minute. It appeared from nowhere as if powering up. No movement.

Then it started to move west at a speed similar to that of a jet at altitude. There was no perceivable acceleration.

It was still, then moving. It moved across the sky about two hand lengths (if hands outstretched). This took about 10 seconds. During this time I argued with myself:

Shooting star? Too slow.
Helicopter? Too high, too quiet.
Jet? Stationary? No! and no flashing lights.

Then it moved straight up from a horizontal to vertical path and faded slowly away. The moment it disappeared, 2 parallel shooting stars came from the north behind me and across the path it had just flown.

I had not drank anything and the cigarette was 'straight'.

I hope this makes sense as I'm still a little excited and hope it is of interest to you.

Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment