Saturday, December 31, 2011

6 Or 7 Orange Objects Over Palm Harbor Florida

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
Palm Harbor, FL. On December 31, 2011, New Year's Eve, at approximately 7:00 p.m. I saw 6 or 7 orange orbs in the sky moving northwest. Four were in a straight line and two behind. They were dimming and disappearing one by one until all were gone.
 
This took about two minutes from the time I first saw them. My neighbors were the first to witness them. I looked up to see what they were staring at and saw the orange orbs. Really amazing. They were seen one year ago on New Year's Eve 2011 by other people. If anyone else knows anything, please let us know.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. Just saw this in media pa at 10:35 pm. What was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching the exact same thing as I write this over my neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. What could it be???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw an orange orb over Port Charlotte, Florida last night between 7:00 and 7:30. It behaved very similar to the description above. I'm trying to figure out what it was.

    ReplyDelete