Friday, December 30, 2011

Bird Like Object Seen Over North Carolina

 
Date:  1984
Time:  12:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Looked bird like.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was laying on the grass one day working for a circus, and as I was laying looking up in the sky I saw a shape like a bird, flopping it’s wings.
 
It was too far out, lasted for few minutes than I turned my head the other way around, got up and left. Until today I don't know what it was, but I know what I saw.
 
I checked the Web for any answers I didn't find anything except some mythology explanation and I still don't know what it was. Some people said it was an optical illusion and some said it was religious, a spirit of a kind. I wish you can help me find the answer. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment