Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bright Green Light With A Long Tail Over Phoenix Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.
 
I was looking on-line to see if anybody saw what my wife and I saw tonight. The site I found said to inform you about it. It was a bright green light with a long tail moving in a horizontal direction south to north. 
 
We only saw it for 15 seconds or so. It was really cool I have never seen anything like it and would love to know what it was. Could it be a fire ball from an asteroid like back in September.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I saw it too. BY FAR, the LARGEST, LOWEST and LONGEST meteor ever seen by these eyes. HOLY SMOKES. The kite string on it stretched nearly 200 yards behind it. Great show. Btw HAPPY NEWYEARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in Mesa and we saw it also. You described it exactly as we saw it. It was moving way to fast to be an airplane. The look on my daughter in laws face was indescribable. Her jaw literally dropped and she started yelling look, look! Would love to know what we saw.

    ReplyDelete