Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bright Orange Yellow Light Over Oshawa Ontario

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:25 p.m.
 
My husband was letting the dog out tonight December 31st, 2011 when he noticed a very bright orange, yellow light over Oshawa, Ontario. 
 
It slowly moving sideways, zigzagging. He called me and I saw it. It was much bigger than a plane would be. It faded to dull red as it moved southwest and disappeared behind a cloud. 
 
The whole sky has an orange hue to the clouds tonight. It is New Years eve and was sighted at about 8:25 p.m. I was on the phone with my daughter and told her to look out, and she saw it just as it was getting smaller then disappearing .
 
Please let me know if anyone else saw what we saw. It was strange. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment