Saturday, December 31, 2011

Object Appeared Green In Color With Debris Falling Off Over Prescott Arizona (Meteor)

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
 
I was in Prescott, AZ when I saw it. It was going from south-ish to north-ish across the sky. I would describe it as moving very fast, not slow. It was green and appeared to burn out with some fragments coming off of it. (It might not have burned out, but rather my view may have been obstructed by a mountain. Not sure.)
 
Clearly looked like a big meteor to me. Was still amazing to see. Very memorable. Pretty sure it was part of the Quadrantid meteor shower.
It was sometime between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., but don't know exact time. It lasted for about 5 seconds I'm guessing.
I could not really see a tail.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment