Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Red Circular Object With Orange Glow Over Lymm Cheshire North West England UK

 
Date:  December 24, 2008
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I live in Lymm and during a walk down Whitbarrow Road with my partner and daughter about 6:30 p.m. Christmas Eve 2008. My partner noticed a red circular object with an orange glow. At first it moved quite slow towards us, then headed east towards Altrincham.
 
After being in sight for about 10 minutes it started to get further and further away before eventually disappearing. It left my 6 year old daughter thinking she had seen Santa and me and my partner truly confused. We regret the fact we didn't video it, as it is highly unlikely we will witness anything like that again.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment