Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Selah Washington

 
Date:  October 2008
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
Selah, WA at approximately 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 28, 2009. I was taking my dog outside to do her duty, when I looked out to the eastern sky and saw two orange lights just above the ridge of the LT Murray Game Range.
 
At first my mind tried to make logic of the lights. I thought "some one is driving down the hill very slow and at an extreme angle", but I knew that nobody had orange headlights that big and that the hill (ridge) was not that high.
 
I continued to watch as the two bright orange lights went slowly below that ridge out of sight. I have never witnessed anything like this in my 50+ years. I keep looking every night since.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment